Friday, September 19, 2008

Chim Chim Cher-ee

Mary Poppins hangover here. Yes, I watched my first musical play yesterday night. We managed to get a ticket 3 days earlier to the show and as expected the theatre was packed. It was really surprising to see people coming in coaches to watch a play.



Grand stage, beautiful sets, amazing choreography, incredible perfomances and a jaw dropping scene of Mary Poppins flying over the crowd. Altogether, an helluva experience it was. At the end, it had its deserving standing ovation.



Now, I want to see the Beauty and the beast as well and I am missing it by a week's time. I hope that it comes on a tour to India. Yeah, I know that is too much to ask for but you never know. So till then I sing,

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-ee!
A sweep is as lucky
As lucky can be...

No comments: