Thursday, January 11, 2007

I came, I saw, I conquered

These 3 ‘I’s became very popular since Julius Caesar succinctly described one of his victories as “veni, vidi, vici” (in Latin). After many years another set of ‘I’s are making a wave but this time in the field of science and technology. These are nothing but Apple’s iMac,iIPod and its latest sensation iPhone. They launch everything at the right time when people are in real need of something which should be the best in the market. Some may claim that their stuff is expensive but if there are people ready for that price why would they bother about others who cannot afford high-end devices. This may sound harsh but its not in that tone. They are coming up with fully featured devices which cannot be priced at low cost. In a long term, I can see only Google and Apple standing tall in the IT industry with their innovative ideas and products.

So it is iMac, iPod, iPhone

No comments: