Thursday, January 11, 2007

Simple facts about me

This is the list of some simple facts about me. I do not guarantee that all the facts mentioned here are true :-)

  1. I am passionate about few technical stuffs like Linux and Vim text editor . If I had powers to control the whole IT industry I would force everyone to use only Linux, Vim and Firefox browser. This is just a wish and I don’t have any personal feelings either against the world’s richest man or with his best company. But I seriously don’t like working in an operating system which a normal person hears of it's name can only think of as a fitting for his house.
  2. I am a movie geek. I watch movies in all categories and all languages (with subtitles). The list of my favorite movies is a big one.
  3. I am more interested in Photography nowadays. This has turned out to be a disease after buying the close-up kit for Canon powershot.
  4. Soy de estudiante de español. (Am a student of Spanish). I completed Basic and Intermediate-1 levels from Instituto Hispania, Bangalore. I will do the next level Intermediate-2 soon. Italian language is in my list next.
  5. I do read novels but a very slow reader. Fountainhead tops my favorite list. I still think that Ayn Rand should have more concentrated on Gail Wynand than on Roark in the novel. Don't ask me reasons for that.
  6. I belong to the category of people who think that mobile phones are just to make/receive calls and messages. If you want a camera or a audio player go for a separate device with better features.
  7. You can spot me anywhere with my Honda Unicorn or with my Orange Footloose bag (iPod nano and my Canon Powershot inside). If I miss it somewhere please hand it over to me. Thanks in advance.
  8. I live alone in a 2BHK house in Kasturinagar, Bangalore. No, it’s not as boring as you think to stay alone if you have your own things to do. Trust me.
  9. Above all, I am more pious in my religion and am a Muslim by choice and not by chance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Abu, you missed one important point about your skills in driving :) let me write it.
“Abu is a fantastic rider of Two wheeler (Should keep your first Aid Kit ready while traveling with him) and License holder of 4 wheeler (yet to have hands on experience)”